Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kodiak, Alaska

So it looks like it's been quite some time since my last post. I've spent a little time dusting off my site and adding a few enhancements I have stumbled across at FeedBurner, a site for enhancing your blog functionality.

As for what I have been doing with my life lately...

I was invited to go fishing on the prestigious Aleutian Belle, a fishing vessel based in Kodiak, Alaska. It's something I have wanted to do for years and the timing, although not perfect, was as good as any. With less than a week's notice, I will be packing my bags, my apartment, and my life. I purchased a one-way ticket with the intention to be adventurous. I have no doubts that this will be an experience to remember.

I will be updating this blog as my trip progresses and I hope to see and hear from you along the way.

No comments: