Friday, October 12, 2007

Blog page updated.

Not sure if there's anyone out there still reading this...

I am posting partially to test my blog integration at www.seanchon.com, so don't mind the post if it's a bit boring.

I've optimized it a bit to run faster. It is still a little slow, but I think that is because it is pulling live data from Blogger (Google). I am pretty excited with its progress as this is the first time I've worked with the Google API. Thus far it mainly retrieves and rearranges data, but I am now working on getting comments to display on my site as well as being able to post from my site in addition to the Blogger site.

Oh...and life outside of programming. There really isn't one...for now. :)

1 comment:

Sean Chon said...

Comments work on seanchon.com. Yay!

I'm commenting on my own blog. Boo!